The doctors and team at Synergy Periodontics & Implants strive to always go above and beyond. Periodontists have the responsibility and privilege of guiding dental care treatment plans because of their extensive understanding of the dental foundation, the gums, and bone supporting the teeth. Our team is committed to providing excellent care in a comforting and stress-free environment.
We respect each patient's values, needs, cultures, resources, and strengths. We strive to deliver patient-centered care of the highest quality.
Our Vision Statement
We are an exceptional periodontics and implants practice whose legacy is always to provide superior, patient-centered, specialized care and unrivaled results.
We believe in interdisciplinary treatment and are honored to serve as a resource for our patients and the healthcare community. Our team of outstanding individuals is devoted to excellent service and always goes the extra mile.
Our patients and colleagues value the care we provide and have become enthusiastic ambassadors of our practice.
We passionately promote oral health and happiness!
In our practice, you can expect:
- Minimal to no wait time for scheduled appointments
- 24-hour emergency contact with the doctors
- Text and email appointment reminders
- Free in-office Wi-Fi
- Outstanding communication between our doctors and your dentist
- Flexible payment plans with Wells Fargo and CareCredit
- Conveniently located at the corner of Mary Washington Blvd. and Route 1, across from CVS.
- Our doctors routinely achieve double or triple the state required continuing education credits every year
- Our doctors direct 3 study clubs, which means they teach other dentists and hygienists!
- Sponsors of the Rappahannock United Way and active participants in Day of Action 2016
- Directors of the Commonwealth Study Club-part of the Seattle Study Club network
- Silver Sponsors of the Community Foundation 2016
- Dr. Ntounis- Director of the Fredericksburg Spear Study Club
- Volunteers and Game Sponsor for the 2016 Lloyd F. Moss Memorial Tennis Tournament, benefitting the Moss Free Clinic
- If you have a sponsorship opportunity for a cause you believe in, please let us know, we are always looking for ways to help our community!