Is All-on-4 right for you? What you need to know!
What happens when a patient is missing multiple or all their teeth? Is all on 4 right for you?
Missing teeth nowadays has not only functional and systemic health repercussions but also social impact. Patients that miss teeth are not as confident to interact, go out and spend time with family. In this video blog post, we are describing several options to restore smile, function and confidence with dental implants!
Feel free to share with loved ones and we look forward to answering your questions!
Our vision statement is to be a resource for our patients and colleagues!
A new, beautiful smile in just one day!
Maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics with All-on-4 same-day teeth replacement. Using state-of-the-art technology, All-on-4 treatment replaces traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. All-on-4 turns problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past.
Using only four dental implants to attach a full dental restoration, your doctor can give you the stable, functional, and cosmetic solution you've been looking for. Best of all, your dentures can be placed on the same day as your implants, so you don't have to wait to get the restored smile you deserve.
The Benefits of All-on-4
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- All-on-4 lowers the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
For more information see our blog post, where Dr. Ntounis answers the most common questions on the All on 4 protocol.